PADI Rescue Diver Course
Learn to manage or prevent problems in or out of the water. Be the dive buddy others can rely on!
The PADI Rescue Diver course is a challenging, yet rewarding course that will make you a better diver who is more confident in their abilities!
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
Recognizing and managing stress in yourself and other divers
Emergency management and equipment use
Rescuing panicked divers on the surface and underwater
Rescuing unresponsive divers on the surface and underwater
Missing diver procedures
The PADI Rescue Diver Course consists of 3 sections and takes 2 days.
Section 1 – At home E-learning & Classroom review
Section 2 – Pool Session to practice skills.
Section 3 – 2 Ocean Dives to put skills into practice.
* Padi Rescue Course E-learning
* Continuing Education Administrative Document
* Fun Divers Sticker
* Fun Divers Pen
* Equipment Rental is Not Included
* EFR Certification can be done during the Rescue course
* Dates are subject to change due to weather or wave conditions
* Return transport is included
* For private 1 on 1 service, a surcharge may apply