PADI Open Water Course
Your Scuba Diving Adventure starts here. Take your PADI Open Water Course and see why so many people have gotten hooked on the aquatic world. No prior experience necessary!
If you want to learn scuba diving, the PADI Open Water course is your first step. Become a scuba diver by taking this course and start exploring the underwater world. Your PADI Open Water Certification is recognized around the world, has no expiry date and certifies you to dive to 18 meters.
The PADI Open Water course takes place over 3 days. Courses are usually scheduled for weekends so the 3 day course will take 2 weekends.
This course consists of 3 phases:
E-Learning & Classroom Session:
We will begin in the classroom and develop your understanding of general scuba diving knowledge and how water pressure affects your body and how to deal with it. Most of this phase is done on your own at home via PADI E-learning.
In the pool you will learn how to use the scuba gear as well as basic skills necessary for scuba diving in a safe, controlled and step-by-step manner.
Open Water Session:
During the 4 open water dives, you will practice and refine the skills already learned in the pool and begin to explore the underwater realm.
* Padi Open Water Course Manual/E-Learning
* Padi Open Water Course Videos/E-Learning
* PIC Envelope
* Fun Divers Log Book
* Fun Divers Sticker
* Fun Divers Pen
* Basic equipment rental is included in course price.
* Students need to buy their own Mask and Snorkel
* Purchase of Soft Gear (boots, fins, wetsuit) is also recommended
* Dates are subject to change due to weather or wave conditions
* Return transport is included
* For private 1 on 1 service, a surcharge may apply