PADI Enriched Air Specialty Course
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Course is the most popular PADI specialty course. Scuba diving with EANx gives you extra no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course for several reasons.
Nitrox allows you to dive at deeper depths for longer times
Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
Nitrox allows for a shorter surface interval between multi-dive days
Nitrox is especially popular for divers who plan to dive while traveling, as some resorts and liveaboards only dive with nitrox and require the certification.
If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an Enriched Air Diver.
The PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver Course consists of 2 sections. The PADI E-learning is done on your own and the in-person review is usually done on the same day as the dives.
Section 1 - PADI E-learning and In-Person review
Section 2 - 2 Ocean Dives using Nitrox tanks
* PADI Enriched Air Nitrox E-learning
* Continuing Education Administrative Document
* Equipment Rental is Not Included
* Additional charge for computer rental
* Dates are subject to change due to weather or wave conditions
* Return transport is included
* For private 1 on 1 service, a surcharge may apply