PADI Open Water Course
Your Scuba Diving Adventure starts here. Take your PADI Open Water Course and see why so many people have gotten hooked on the aquatic world. No prior experience necessary!
* No prior Scuba Diving Experience Required! If you have never dived before, this is the Certification Course for you!
* 12 years old (12-14 year old students can earn Junior Open Water).
* Students also need ad...
If you want to learn scuba diving, the PADI Open Water course is your first step. Become a scuba diver by taking this course and start exploring the underwater world. Your PADI Open Water Certification is recognized around the world, has no expiry date and certifies you to dive to 18 meters.
The PADI Open Water course takes place over 4 days. Courses are usually scheduled for weekends so the 4 day course will take 2 weekends.
This course consists of 3 phases:
Classroom Session: We will begin in the classroom and develop your understanding of general scuba diving knowledge and how water pressure affects your body and how to deal with it.
Pool Session: In the pool you will learn how to use the scuba gear as well as basic skills necessary for scuba diving in a safe, controlled and step-by-step manner.
During the 4 open water dives, you will further practice and refine the skills already learned in the pool and begin to explore the underwater realm.
* Padi Open Water Course Manual
* Padi Open Water Course Videos
* PIC Envelope
* Recreational Dive Planner
* Log Book
* Fun Divers Sticker
* Fun Divers Pen
* Basic equipment rental is included in course price.
* Dates are subject to change due to weather or wave conditions
* Return transport is included
* For private 1 on 1 service, a surcharge may apply