PADI Advanced Course
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course is a great way to improve your diving skills, get additional diving experience under the supervision of an instructor and increase your knowledge about diving. This course can be taken immediately after completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification. It's titled PADI Advanced Open Water Diver because it advances your diving skills and knowledge.
* 12 years old (12-14 year old students can earn Junior Advanced Open Water).
* Certified as a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver.
By taking the PADI Advanced Course, you will learn more about the underwater world while expanding your diving skills. You will practice your navigation and go deeper. After the course, you will be certified to 30 meters which will open up more dive sites to you around the world. You will also be able to choose 3 specialty dives based on your interests!
Top 10 reasons to take the PADI Advanced Course:
1. Increase your knowledge of diving
2. Expand the skills you’ve learned while supervised
3. Dive as deep as 30m and see more
4. Gain confidence in yourself
5. Be more comfortable in the water
6. Be more comfortable with the equipment
7. Try 5 different kinds of adventure dives
8. Have more chances to explore different dive sites locally and worldwide
9. Having higher credentials means less hassle when traveling
10. Meet new dive buddies
The PADI Advanced Course consists of 1 short classroom session and 5 ocean dives.
Day 1 – Classroom lesson at Fun Divers Dive Center (3-4 hours)
Day 2 – Open water dives 1 & 2 (6-7 hours)
Day 3 – Open water dives 3, 4 & 5 (10-11 hours)
* Padi Advanced Open Water Manual
* Continuing Education Administrative Document
* Log Book
* Padi Sticker
* Fun Divers Sticker
* Fun Divers Pen
* Equipment Rental is Not Included
* Dates and Schedule may vary depending on conditions and chosen specialties
* Return transport is included
* For private 1 on 1 service, a surcharge may apply